wtorek, sierpnia 24, 2010

Postcard from Bahrain

COUNTDOWN TILL WE'RE TOGETHER AGAIN

Here are 10 Things for you to do while we're apart...
10. Think of a thousand sexy nicknames for me - Canım, Aşkım, Bebeğim...

9. Pick a daisy and do that "Loves me, loves me not" thing until you end up on "Loves me" - I don't need to do this, because I know the result...

8. Call the radio station and have them play songs that make you think of me - it's impossible, because I should call Power Extra Lounge

7. Practice running toward me in slow motion with your arms outstretched - this one is funny

6. Go out and buy some killer new underwear (Think silk.) - black with lace

5. Do lip exercises - hahaha

4. Reserve a spot for me at my favourite place in town - which town Canım?

3. Buy three cans of whipped cream and some elbow pads. I'll explain later - you're crazy !!!

2. Sulk and pout. Hey not all these things are supposed to be fun. 

1. MISS ME! (Why should I be the only one who's missing somebody?)

This was the best postcard I've ever received.
But... Why should I be the only one who's missing somebody?
I want the next postcard answering this question...

Brak komentarzy: